There are some basic settings to be made before you can use the Kenjo Recruiting Cloud to individually design the application process for your company and thus find exactly the right colleagues.
In order to do so, go to the Recruiting area in the Kenjo settings and follow the steps below:
1. Career site - Configure your own career page for your company here.
2. Job openings - Enter all the information about the structure of your job openings here.
3. Candidate - Here you can set some basic settings for potential candidates.
4. Attachments - Manage the attachments of the candidate documents here.
5. Multiposting - Here is the section where you can add a template to be used in your job portal profile.
6. External headhunters - Do you work with external headhunters? Invite them to Kenjo to ensure a consistent and smooth process with your agency.