Your Career site or career page is your company's pitch to candidates: it is the perfect place to show job seekers why your company is attractive and make the application process to open jobs as easy as possible. To design and customize all details for your career page, go to Settings > Recruiting > Settings > Career Site.
Below, find the steps to set up the four different settings related to your career site.
- Career site activation: when you toggle on this option, your career site will become automatically live. Make sure that you have set everything up properly before activating this option.
- Hide 'All job openings' link: toggle on this option if you want to hide the link in the job openings and the application form that leads back to the Kenjo career page.
- Career site subdomain: once you have set everything up, you and all applicants will find your application page under this domain. For example, you can select career_yourcompany.kenjo.io.
- Language of your career site: select the first language in which the career page is displayed.
- Email to candidate: sometimes you or your employees might receive a direct application from a candidate to a personal mailbox. You can forward these candidates directly to Kenjo to the email address you establish here. Afterward, a new applicant will be created automatically. In order to create an automatic forwarding rule in your email server, please follow the instructions below described by Google here.
- Redirection of lost emails: select an email address to redirect the emails received from candidates that do not exist in Kenjo.
- Careers site info: here you can include information that will be shown when sharing job openings on social networks. Improve your branding and SEO by adding:
- Title for career site, for example: Join us at Kenjo!
- Company name
- Brief company description
After entering all of these details, click SAVE and proceed with the next steps.
Here is where you can personalize your Career site by adding a Logo, a Favicon and a Hero Image:
- Company logo: Click on (+) COMPANY LOGO to add your logo. Make sure your logo is in PNG format and with a transparent background.
- Favicon: Click on (+) COMPANY FAVICON to add a favicon. This is a small icon that helps visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open. You can add your company's favicon with the preferable size of 32x32 pixels and in PNG format.
- Hero image: Click on (+) HERO IMAGE to add a hero image. This is the banner image that will appear at the top of your career site. It serves so the candidates can get the first glimpse of your company and job openings. As it will usually extend full-width, make sure your image has a proper size.
- Brand color: you can add your brand color code so the buttons and links on your career site comply to your brand guidelines and reinforce the brand message.
- Hero background-color: in case you do not have a Hero image, you can add a background color.
Once you have configured the appearance of your career site, click on SAVE.
In the Company links panel, you can store all URLs where candidates will find information about your company and job openings. For example, you can add here the links to your social media channels. Remember to also add the link to your company's data protection declaration homepage here.
Once you have added all the links, click on SAVE.
In this area, you can use the modular principle to design your personal company page according to your wishes and ideas. Please visit our article: Understand Career builder, to learn how to set up your career page.