Here you can view or edit the employee's personal data. In this view, as an administrator, you have access to a menu on the right that allows you to:
- Activate any workflow manually only with the object "Employee".
- Activate/deactivate the user.
- Change the work email, the one you use to log in to your Kenjo account.
- Reset the password.
- Enable/disable attendance.
- View the history of actions that you, as an administrator, or the employee have performed in the profile.
In the menu item compensation, you can add employment, salary and variable pay.
If you have activated time recording for the specific employee, you will find an overview of the recorded times in this area. You as an admin can also record and approve or delete times.
You can find all information about time recording in the article Attendances.