With Kenjo, you can create and set up a customized career site for your organization. You can either host your career site in Kenjo, or set up the career site on your own website.
1. Career Builder - Kenjo subdomain
The easiest way to set up your career site is to use the Career Builder feature. You can find a complete explanation on how to do this in the following article: Your career page.
In this case, your career site will be hosted by Kenjo, eg: https://your_subdomain.kenjo.io/. You can use this URL in your website and redirect your Careers page to it.
2. Integrating our widget into your website
If you already have a career site under your own subdomain, you can also integrate our widget directly into your website. In order to set it up, please follow the next steps:
- Copy the following script code in your own website, using an iFrame:
- Substitute "https://YOUR_SUBDOMAIN.kenjo.io/" with your existing subdomain within the code above. Please note there are two lines of code in which you need to substitute it.
- Back in Kenjo, please go to Settings > Recruiting > Career Site > Career builder and add the widget 'Active positions'. Save the changes, and all currently active positions in your Kenjo account will appear in your website, through our career widget.
3. Full customization using our API
In case you would like to customize the look and feel of your career site even further, please let us know. We will share the necessary API so you can develop a fully customized career site yourself.
Note: if you don’t require a dedicated career site or already have one you wish to keep, you can also just process your job openings manually. In that case, simply use the custom URL of each job opening in Kenjo to link it to the job opening in your existing career site or in the job ad application form you use in job portals like Linkedin, Indeed, etc.