In the section Personal > Work > Virtual office you have the possibility to assign a virtual office to an employee.
Example: An employee works in Cologne but belongs to the office in Berlin. You want the employee to appear in your reports etc. in Berlin but use the holidays of Cologne - then choose Cologne as virtual office.
Setting up a Virtual office
Follow the below steps to set up a Virtual office for an employee,
1. Go to People on Kenjo
2. Click on the Employee profile you would like to set up a virtual office
3. Go to the Personal page of the employee profile
4. Under the Work section, click on Virtual office field
5. Fill the form to define the details of the Virtual office
6. Click Save
Note: The virtual office field will not appear under Offices or Employee Fields sections under Settings.
The template form needs the following elements to be filled:
1. Virtual office name (required): Specify the name of the virtual office
2. Street (optional): Enter the street name of the virtual office
3. Postal code (optional): Enter the postal code of the virtual office
4. City (optional): Name of the city of the virtual office
5. Country (optional): Name of the Country of the virtual office
6. Calendar (required): Choose the Calendar of the virtual office - please note that you need to create the calendar before in Settings > Calendar
Note: If you create a virtual office with a calendar that is different from the original office, time off´s may change due to the different bank holidays for this employee.
View in Public profile
Once you have assigned a virtual office to an employee, it will appear in the public employee profile.
Deleting a Virtual office
To delete a Virtual office:
- Go to People on Kenjo
- Click on the Employee profile you would like to edit
- Go to the Personal page of the employee profile
- Under the Work section, click on the crossmark (X) beside the Virtual office field
- The virtual office will be removed from the profile of the employee
When a virtual office is deleted, the employee gets assigned to the main office automatically.