To manage your DATEV integration, go to Settings > DATEV > Settings. If you have still not activated the integration, follow the steps explained in this article.
There are two sections to manage your DATEV integration: GENERAL and DATEV FIELDS.
For each payroll group you will need to add/ configure the following sections:
Note: Once the full DATEV employee data has been added to Kenjo AND the integration has been set up for your company, Kenjo will now be the source of truth for all employee information. Therefore, all personal data changes and salary changes should only occur in Kenjo.
In the general section, you will find an overview of your DATEV details. Here you can add all the information related to your DATEV account in order for the export process to work properly.
- The most important fields are the Consultant number (Beraternummer) and Client number (Mandantennumer). You should be able to find this information on your DATEV account or it should be provided by your account manager.
- We recommend that you do not change the fields that are filled out by default unless you need to.
- At the moment our target is LODAS, which it's the interface that we have available at the moment.
Note: The DATEV settings are unique for each company. For organisations with multiple companies, the consultant number and client number may be different for each company.
From this tab, you can include or exclude DATEV tables or fields from the ASCII export file. Select the tables and fields based on the recommendations from your accountant.
- To include or exclude a field from the export, simple enable/disable a table section or disable a field within a section.
- For the hourly salary table, you will need to select either the hourly salary 1, 2 or 3. Your accountant will need to tell you what salary number is being used for the default hourly rate in DATEV.
- If you decide to make any modifications to the fields you want to export on your ASCII file, always click on SAVE before exporting them.
Note: If hour employees are included in the DATEV integration, it is recommended to enable the hourly correction table as well. The interface will automatically add any corrections to the previous months attendance submissions for hour salaries. This will trigger a payment correction in the current month if the actual attendance is higher/ lower than the previous submitted amount.
Note: The current interface only supports one hourly rate per employee. In the future we will extend this to include multiple hourly rates.
Here you can select each of the employees that you want to include in the DATEV LODAS export. To choose all employees in your company, click on SELECT ALL. If you want to eliminate them, click on CLEAR ALL. You can also delete or add specific employees.
Once an employee has been added here, they will be able to view and edit their DATEV information by going their personal profile and clicking SHOW DATEV FIELDS.
Make sure you click SAVE after making any changes.
Note: New employees will not be automatically added to the table. Make sure you add the employee manually once they have been onboarded to Kenjo.
To ensure the correct payroll output from Kenjo, you need to add the Salary ID and Salary type number for fixed salaries, hourly paid salaries and variable payments. Find the these values in LODAS or you can get this from your accountant.
- Fixed salaries (both monthly and yearly salaries in Kenjo)- add the fixed salary ID (Festbezug ID) and salary number (Festbezug Lohnart Nummer)
- Hourly salaries - add the salary number (Erfassung Stunden: Lohnart)
- Variable payment (using the DATEV LODAS fix salary table) - First select the variable pay type by clicking on ADD variable pay type. If a variable pay type is not here, please add it by going to Settings > Payroll > Compensation > Variable pay types > + Variable pay type. Once you have selected the variable pay type, add the fixed salary ID (Festbezug ID) and salary number (Festbezug Lohnart Nummer)
Note: The salary Identifiers added here will be consistent for all employees in DATEV LODAS. To assign different IDs, go to the employees personal profile > SHOW DATEV FIELDS and manually enter the IDs.
Defines the time frame that you want your payroll table and export to reflect. You have one option:
- Monthly, calendar month: will cover the frame from the 1st until the last day of the month. This is especially useful for employees who receive a fixed monthly salary (for example, 01.01 - 31.01). Even if your export day is before 31.01, the full monthly salary will still appear on your list.
After you are done, click on SAVE.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article