Kenjo provides the opportunity to assign Time off policies to your employees individually and in bulk.
For a single employee
Go to Time off > Company, here you have an overview of all employees and their time off types as well as their assigned policies.
If you want to assign a policy to an employee, please follow the next steps:
- Click on the three dots button against the respective employee
- Choose Manage policies from the menu
- You will find all the Time off types along with Policy assigned to each of them
- Make the necessary changes by choosing the policy under Policy assigned
- Click on Save changes
- Start date: available for new joiners in order to make the first assignments easier.
- This cycle: available for employees that don’t have previous assignments (like new joiners) and will allow you to simulate that the policy was assigned at the beginning of the annual cycle
- Today: available always so that you can assign the new policies right away
- Next cycle: available always so that you can schedule assignments for the next annual cycle
- Go to Time off > Company, click on the three dots button against the respective employee
- Choose Adjust balance from the menu
- Enter the New balance and click Adjust