Securely send your payroll data to your accountant with 1 click using the DATEV Data services integration (Lohnimportdatenservice)
We're thrilled to offer the first 25 users of the new Kenjo2DATEV integration an exclusive opportunity for free onboarding and top-priority customer support.
If you want to get started please contact your Account Manager or click here to set up a meeting.
5 great reasons why you should start using the Kenjo DATEV integration today
- Automatically compile all your payroll-related data into a single report and securely transmit it to your accountant through the DATEV Data Center with a simple click.
- Allow new employees to independently input all DATEV-related data into their Kenjo personal profile, which will be automatically synced with DATEV during the monthly payroll process.
- Eliminate the need to send payroll-related data to your accountant through insecure multiple document attachments. Our integration is encrypted and direct.
- Transmit fixed salary, hourly wages, variable payments, attendance data and employee master data.
- Save time and reduce the risk of errors for tax accountants who no longer need to manually enter data into LODAS.
To get started by yourself, please visit this article and scroll down to DATEV Data Services
Frequently asked Questions
Q: What data is transmitted to DATEV?
A: The integration will send the following data from Kenjo to DATEV: employee master data, fixed salaries, hourly wages, variable payments, additional fixed payments, and monthly attendance data (including corrections from the previous month).
We are continually expanding the list of DATEV tables in the integration. Please contact your Account Manager for more information, or click here to set up a meeting.
Q: What DATEV payroll solutions are supported?
A: Currently, the integration supports DATEV LODAS. We are actively working on the Lohn and Gehalt interface.
Q: Is the integration secure?
A: Absolutely. Your data is transmitted via a TLS-encrypted integration channel with an A+ rating for security during transmissions. Additionally, both providers regularly conduct technical tests on their respective software to ensure maximum security.
Q: Do I need to purchase the DATEV Service add-on to access onboarding calls?
A: The first 25 customers using the integration will receive onboarding calls for free.
Q: I am on the Starter subscription. Can I use this integration?
A: The first 25 customers using the integration can be on any subscription plan, including the starter subscription. However, spaces are limited, so act quickly.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article