While you can create a work schedule for multiple/all employees on Kenjo, you can also create custom work schedule templates for each employee from the Employee personal page.
Note: This is possible only if some work schedule template is already assigned to the employee.
Active Work schedule template
In an employee personal page, the admin can see every assigned work schedule template under Work Schedule.
The active work schedule for an employee can be determined by checking either the Current Work Schedule field or the schedule highlighted in green color.
Creating custom Work Schedule template
Please follow the next steps to create a new custom template for an employee:
- Click on Change Work Schedule
- Fill the form to define the template features
- Click Save Schedule
Note: Any change to this work schedule will not change the templates, but will affect only this employee. The assigned template will be considered as custom and won't be reusable for other employees.
The template form needs the following elements to be filled:
1. Add a name: Specify a name for the work schedule template
2. Select when to start using the schedule: Select a date from when the work schedule should start functioning (Note: Start date can't be changed once the schedule is saved)
3. Select active work days: You can set the working days by clicking on the bubble days
4. Expected hours per day: you can choose two types of work schedules,
- Flexible: Simply define the total of hours per each selected working day
- Fixed: Allow to define specific working tracks per each selected working day
5. Select hours per each active workday: You get two different time formats to fill depending on Flexible or Fixed work schedule
- Flexible: Fill the Expected Hours for the active work days in HH:MM format E.g. 08:00 for 8 hours (Note: The maximum value that can be set is 23 hours 59 minutes)
- Fixed: Fill the Expected Hours for the active work days in 24-hour format E.g. 18:30 for 6:30 PM. Under Fixed work schedule option, you can create multiple work schedules for the same day as shown in the image below
Editing custom Work schedule template
You can edit the custom work schedule by clicking on the pen icon against each custom template.
Note: Start date can't be edited in an existing schedule template
Deleting custom Work Schedule template
You can delete the custom work schedule by clicking on the trash icon against each custom template.
You can also remove the other assigned work schedules by clicking on the trash icons. This is the same as removing an employee from a work schedule template on the Settings page.
When all the work schedule templates are deleted, the legacy work schedules is applied to an employee.