June is not over yet and neither are our updates for the month! This time, we have packed a set of exciting improvements and a brand new feature with one clear goal: to give more freedom and flexibility to you and your employees.
We want to stay with you every step of the way. That's why, in addition to these updates, we have added new information to existing articles that will help you understand exactly how to use, adapt, and escalate the new releases for the different features on Kenjo. Just click on the article link at the bottom of each update and follow the instructions. In no time, you will be ahead of the curve!
- Duplicate Reviews: Did you create the perfect Performance Review and wish to launch a new one with the same configuration? This is now possible thanks to our new functionality Duplicate review! Simply open the Review detail page of an existing review in your system, click the three dots icon (⋮) and select the option Duplicate review.
- Add single participants and improved design: We have also implemented several other changes that will make it easier to create, participate and interact with Performance Reviews. Among those changes is the ability to add single participants to your Reviews, as well as an improved design of our Review form.
- Customizable Recruiting roles: From now on, you will be able to choose the level of permissions for each Hiring member taking part in each of your Job openings in Kenjo. Simply pick the permissions you want to grant to each employee, adapting your Recruiting processes to your exact needs!
- More Permissions for Custom profiles: We have added a new set of permissions in Profiles and permissions which will make your custom profiles more flexible and dynamic, allowing you to set up each profile exactly how you want to. Actions which were previously reserved to the default Admin profiles are now available for custom profiles, too. Some of these permissions are:
- Creating new employees in Kenjo
- Activating, deactivating, and deleting employees in Kenjo
- Submitting and Cancelling Time off requests on behalf of others
- Creating job openings in Kenjo
- Presence summary: the new tab Presence summary is located inside the People feature. This new tab will provide you with a live attendance overview of all employees, taking into consideration their work schedules and time off history.
- We have also polished our Attendance tab on Desktop and the overall Attendance tracking on our Mobile apps to make our Attendance feature more comfortable to interact with.
We are excited to present you with our new feature, Analytics!
In addition to our existing Reports tool, Analytics includes a brand-new tab: Dashboards.
This feature will be our new reporting engine, which will provide you with an internal business intelligence tool. Through a set of predefined dashboards, you will collect valuable insights about your organization.
Note: This is the first iteration of this feature, which will be expanded and optimized in the coming releases.
Help: Understand Dashboards
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article