The Presence summary will allow you to see a summary of an employee's status on a specific date and time. This includes all data related to check-ins (status), time offs, bank holidays, among others. You will be able to check, not only the current status but also the status from past days and times.
To enable the Presence summary, go to Settings > Attendance > Settings > General. Where it says "Enable presence summary", click the toggle button to the right to activate the option.
Once it is activated, go to People > Presence summary.
You have two views:
- The grid view
- The table view
The Grid view of Presence Summary looks like this:
Use the top and the left side filters to show the results accordingly.
Each card offers different information:
- Colors: the color is related to the status of the time off. The legend is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Top left icon: offers information on the work schedule time:
- Top right icon: offers information on time off or another type of non-working days
- User information: shows the Picture, Name, and Position of the employee.
- Check-in time: only appears if it exists for the selected date and time.
Note: If an employee has a fixed working schedule but has checked in late, the color of the card will change to dark green (see legend) AND a special icon with a tooltip will appear to show how many minutes late the employee was when he/she checked in. In this case. Carolyn James was 15 minutes late.
The table view:
The filters, the information about the schedule, the chek-ins, and the colors follow the same pattern as for the grid view. Only the layout varies.