Even the smallest changes can make a huge difference! Having this in mind, this month we have truly focused on those small details that will greatly enhance your experience in Attendance, Performance reviews, Recruiting Most of these features you already know completely, but the layout, the options, and the flexibility in which you can adapt these changes are slightly different.
We want to stay with you every step of the way. That's why, in addition to these updates, we have added new information to existing articles that will help you understand exactly how to use, adapt, and escalate the new releases for the different features on Kenjo. Just click on the article link at the bottom of each update and follow the instructions. In no time, you will be ahead of the curve!
- Avoid Attendance overlap with a time-off request: When a user clocks in and have an hourly absence, it can happen that both entries can overlap. To avoid this, the system will automatically split the overlapping shift into multiple time entries and let the user know with a pop-up message!
Help: Understand Attendance widgets
- Decide which group of reviewers will see a question: now you can select which reviewer groups will see each of the questions in your review: Managers, Direct reports, Peers, or Self-Assessment. By default, questions will be added to all reviewer groups.
- Make questions optional: You can choose to make certain questions in your reviews optional, so reviewers without relevant feedback can skip them. When setting up your reviews, questions are by default marked as “Required question”.
- Allow comments when using custom questions: You can now add this option to your custom questions. With this option enabled, your employees can provide additional feedback.
Help: Create a Performance review
- Scheduled deletion of Candidate data: Last month we added the option to anonymize the data from your rejected candidates to help you remain GDPR-compliant. This time, we have added an automatic deletion for rejected candidates, which will make this process even easier for you. Simply activate this option, define the parameters and we’ll take care of the rest!
Help: Understand Candidate settings