TABLE OF CONTENTS
- For all employees
- For a single employee
For all employees
The following information will be displayed under this section:
- Name of the employee
- Status: status of approval and geolocation usage
- Tracked/Expected: number of tracked/expected hours in the chosen month
- Difference: the difference between the tracked and expected hours in the chosen month (could be different if a waiver is applied)
- Overtime balance: total uncompensated overtime (in hours)
- Compensated: number of hours compensated by paying out or providing time off
Colour codes for tracked/expected hours:
- Yellow: If tracked hours are greater than the expected hours by 10%, meaning overtime.
- Grey: In other cases
Note: You can hover your mouse on the Status icon to discover the number of attendance entries that are or still need to be approved in the selected month.
Under Weekly view,
- Click the < or > buttons to navigate between different weeks
- You can hover your mouse on the Status icon to discover the number of attendance entries that are or still need to be approved in the selected for the selected week.
- You can also approve all entries in bulk that are within the time period.
For a single employee
The following information will be displayed:
- Tracked so far: the number of hours tracked so far in that month
- Expected: the number of hours expected for that month (depending on the work schedule assigned to the employee)
- Starting balance: number of overtime hours at the beginning of a month
- Earned this month: the difference between the tracked and expected hours in the chosen month (could be different if a waiver is applied)
- Compensated this month
- Current balance: total uncompensated over time (in hours) at the end of the month
Note: Click on DETAILS to access the details of overtime
Time entry section
Daily entries have colour bars at the left end to provide more clarity.
- Green: When tracked hours are equal to the expected hours
- Light orange: when tracked hours are fewer than the expected hours (under time)
- Bright orange: when tracked hours are greater than the Expected hours (overtime)
- Grey: the colour of any future days, non-working days/time off/holidays
- Blue: the colour of "today" until the user inputs any hours
Once a time entry is made, a "v" button appears beside the date. You can click on the "v" button to view the operations performed on that particular date.
Note: Time entry for a future date is not possible and the section will be greyed out by default.
Date range view
Once you pick the dates under this view, the following information will be displayed:
- Tracked: Number of hours tracked during the chosen dates
- Expected: Number of hours expected during the chosen dates
Time entry section
A table with the following information will be displayed below:
- Date: dates that fall within the chosen date range
- Hours expected: number of hours expected on each date
- Hours tracked: number of hours tracked on each date
- Status: "-" (in case there is no time entry for that date), Approved, Pending
Note: Time entries that have 0 expected hours and 0 tracked hours will not appear in this table.
To learn how to approve the attendance entries of your employees, refer to the article "Approve attendance entries."