In this article, you will learn how to activate and deactivate the Kiosk in your organization.
Before you start, you must:
✅ Have added employees to Kenjo
✅ Enabled attendance tracking for your employees
To activate the Kiosk, follow the next steps:
- Open our app by navigating to app.kenjo.io
- Log in with your Admin email and password
- Navigate to Settings > Attendance > Settings > ATTENDANCE KIOSK > Kiosk & sessions
- Activate the option 'Kiosk in your organization'
- The status will now change to "Enabled".
- You will have two options to open the kiosk - via a URL or via a QR code. These are the options you will use to launch the Kiosk.
Deactivate the Kiosk
To deactivate the Kiosk, go to Settings > Attendance > Settings > Kiosk & sessions, and toggle the switch off next to 'Activate the attendance Kiosk'.
ℹ️ Important: When you deactivate the Kiosk, all open sessions and kiosks will be closed, and their setup configuration will be deleted. In other words, your employees will not be able to check in or out, and you will have to launch all the kiosks once again.
Since this is a very sensitive action, you will be requested to type the word: DEACTIVATE
To learn how to launch the Kiosk, refer to this article.