Plan your daily stand-ups, performance reviews meetings, and weekly status updates using the Meetings feature in Kenjo. Go to Settings > Overview and activate Meetings.
Once activated, you will find it at Home > Meetings.
Creating a meeting
Create a new meeting by clicking the (+) NEW MEETING button and complete the following steps:
Name the meeting and select a department - if needed.
Select the corresponding template for your meeting.
- Blank template (use this option to set up your own template, adding the agenda items you want).
- Daily check-in (pre-defined template for a daily standup meeting)
- Weekly check-in (pre-defined template for a weekly status update meeting)
- Monthly check-in (pre-defined template for a monthly status update meeting)
- Team leader update (pre-defined template for a team leader update meeting)
In the next step, you can set the date and starting time.
If you activate the "Repeat meeting?" option, you can select on which day or days of the week the meeting will take place. If you would like to remind participants 10 minutes before the meeting starts, tick the "Send reminder" option.
Once you have created your meeting(s). The overview screen will look like this:
In Home > Meetings, click on the relevant meeting to get to the meeting's overview.
Each meeting has an owner and any number of participants. Add more participants using (+) ADD PARTICIPANT.
Use the (...) button to mark employees as absent, transfer the meeting ownership, or delete participants.
Note: Employees who are absent (vacation, sickness, etc.) are automatically marked as absent in the meeting.
If you didn't select the "Send Reminder" in the setup wizard, you can still use the bell action next to the "Participants" label to send an immediate reminder to all expected participants (i.e: participants not working the day when the meeting will take place won't receive the reminder).
In the meeting's overview, the agenda is displayed. If you chose a blank template no items will be shown.
You can add all the necessary items to the agenda by clicking on (+) ADD ITEM.
The following options are available:
- Text: Text boxes are especially good for capturing all kinds of thoughts and notes. These can be changed either by the meeting owner or by any participant.
- List: With the help of a list, you simply create a checklist, which you only have to check off in the meeting. This way you can see immediately whether there are still any unanswered points. Here, too, access to the list can be restricted or made available to all.
- Tasks: Use the agenda item Tasks to create and assign tasks directly to all participants. These then appear as usual in the Tasks area of the main navigation. This ensures that distributed tasks are always present during the meeting.
- Question: Would you like to document the opinions of the participants on a topic? Simply add a question and define the visibility. You can determine whether the answers are stored anonymously or by name and whether all participants have access to the answers or only the owner. In order not to falsify the answers, all answers remain hidden until you have answered yourself.
General options available via the (...) button
Click on the (...) button in the meeting's overview.
You can have the following options:
- Save as template: For recurring meetings following the same pattern, it is a good idea to save the structure as a template once it has been set up. Next time, this can be loaded directly with one click.
- Load template: Load an existing template and add the saved process to the current state of your meeting.
- Edit: Customize the name, date, or other general settings of this meeting.
- Delete: Remove permanently the meeting.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article