To bulk assign Work schedule templates to your employees, please follow the next steps:
- Under People > Directory, select the List view to view the employees in your organization
- Use the checkbox buttons against each employee to select the employees you wish to activate in bulk
- Click on the Actions button above the table and select Assign work schedule template from the dropdown menu
- Choose the desired work schedule template and click Save to apply the changes
Note: Please be mindful when you're assigning the template to an employee with an existing work schedule. The Start date corresponds to the start date that would have been set when the work schedule template was created.
- If the Start date refers to a past date, it means that the changes will be applied since then. When a recalculation of overtime is triggered, the employee's overtime will be recalculated in the past months according to the expected hours of the recently assigned work schedule.
- If you would like to apply a work schedule with a different start date, you will have to create a new work schedule with a new start date.
Note: Work schedule templates should be available in Kenjo to perform this operation. To create a work schedule template, please refer to this article Creating Work Schedule templates.