Digital signature feature enables you to collect signatures digitally from your current employees (Smart docs) or prospective employees (Recruiting).
Activating the Digital signature
To activate the Digital signature feature, please follow the below steps:
- Under Settings > Overview > Features, activate the Digital signature feature
- A request will be raised with our support team, who will assist you in getting started
Setting up the Digital signature
Once the feature is activated, you will see the Settings button to set up further.
Signature limit: Overview
Under Digital signature > Settings > Signature limit > Overview, you will find the following details:
- Signature usage details - number of signatures available and used in your account
- Signaturit account email - email ID associated with Signaturit account (based on the email ID you provide the Support team during the activation process)
Note: The signatures are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Signature request: Branding
Under Digital signature > Settings > Signature request > Branding, you will find the following settings:
- Include Logo in emails - enable this to add the company logo in the header of the request emails
- Branding color - choose the color or enter a color code for the header and buttons in the request emails
Here you can set up the sender email address for the request emails under the following modules:
- Smart docs