Once the Digital signature feature is activated, you will be able to create Digital signature requests under the Recruiting module for prospective employees.
- Digital signature requests can be created only for PDF documents.
- By default, the Admin and HR Admin profiles have permission. Custom profiles with the below permissions can be created under Settings > Profiles and permissions to provide access to other employees.
To create a digital signature request, please follow the next steps:
- Under Recruiting > Candidates > Candidate profile > Offer, click on the New offer button
- Click on + Attach offer file and upload the offer document
- Add the Personal message to the editor if required
- Click on Send offer button
The candidate will receive an email to view and sign the document.
Once the candidate signs the document the status changes from Awaiting response to Signed. You can click on the document to review the signed document. Also, the unsigned and signed documents will be available under the Attachments section of the respective candidate.
The signed document will have the text "DigitalSigned" added to the actual name of the document.