Through Profiles and permissions, you can manage your employees' scope and access to various functions and modules of Kenjo, such as Performance review. To manage these permissions, you can create customized profiles and enable or disable different permissions. To learn more on how to do it, click on our article Manage Profiles and permissions.
Go to Settings > Profiles and permissions.
To customize your Performance review permissions you will find two tabs:
- Performance Review
- Performance feedback and results
Performance Review Widget
The Performance Review tab displays three different categories of permissions:
- Create Performance Review
- Edit Performance Reviews
- Delete Performance Reviews
To enable these permissions, click on the box:
Performance feedback and results
The tab displays four different categories of permissions:
- View all feedback: Access to read feedback of all employees whose Performance review has been completed
- View feedback for selected employees: Access to read feedback from selected employees
- View Results and Compare tabs for all employees: Access to Results and Compare tabs both for overall reviews or for each separate review
- View Results and Compare tabs for employees that match selected criteria: Access to Results and Compare tabs for employees that match certain criteria
To enable these permissions for selected employees click on the (+) next to the options:
You can choose the Rules that will restrict the permissions the customized profiles will have. In the example below, we have added the Filter "Employee is a subordinate" and "Company - equals to - Addas". This means that that the employees that have this Profile assigned to them can only view feedback from subordinates that belong to the company Addas.
Once you click FINISH, you will have the Rule added to the Permission: