To have a complete overview of all your colleagues' absences in your local calendar, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Calendar
- Select the Export option
- Select a calendar for which you would like to get an Export URL
- Copy the Export URL below
- Add the calendar URL to your local calendar
Refer to the links below to find detailed instructions on how to subscribe to Kenjo's calendar from your local calendar:
- You can only select one calendar at a time. In this way, you can individually decide which time off types you would like to be displayed in your calendar. To see more Time off types reflected in your local calendar, repeat the above steps.
- Each employee has to follow the above steps to connect Kenjo's calendar to their local calendar.
Although the calendar sync is permanent, the updates will be reflected in your local calendar depending on the refresh rates offered by each platform:
- Google calendar - up to 24 hours
- Outlook calendar - more than 24 hours, although updates should happen approximately every 3 hours
- Mac calendar - you can choose the refresh rate starting from 'Every 5 mins'
Note: Not all the time off requests are synced. Kenjo takes a window of 6 months (3 months before and 3 months after the current date). This limitation was set on purpose to avoid exceeding the size limit of the generated file. If Kenjo passes that limit, some providers (for example, Google) won’t sync any requests and will discard the file.