Kenjo allows you to connect your local calendar tool with specific Calendars in Kenjo.
To have a complete overview of all your colleagues' absences in your local calendar, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Calendar feature in Kenjo
- Click the Export button at the top-right corner of the screen
- Select the calendar you would like to connect with your local calendar
- Copy the Export URL below
- In your local calendar, use the option Subscribe to calendar using this calendar URL
Refer to the links below to find detailed instructions on how to subscribe to a calendar in your preferred your local calendar manager:
- You can only export one calendar at a time. In this way, you can individually decide which time off types you would like to be displayed in your calendar. To see more Time off types reflected in your local calendar, repeat the above steps.
- Each employee has to follow the above steps to connect Kenjo's calendar to their personal local calendar manager.
Although the calendar synchronisation is a continuous process, the calendar updates in Kenjo will be reflected in your local calendar depending on the refresh rates offered by each platform:
- Google calendar - up to 24 hours
- Outlook calendar - more than 24 hours, although updates should happen approximately every 3 hours
- Mac calendar - you can choose the refresh rate starting from 'Every 5 mins'
Note: Not all the time off requests are synced in your local calendar manager. Kenjo will sync all the time off request within a 6-month window (3 months before and 3 months after the current date). This is a mandatory technical limitation to comply with all calendar providers (for example, Google).