3, 2, 1,... happy product update! Before we start the new year, here are some fresh new updates for you to start you off with a successful, awesome year. Go on, have a look, and have a happy new year!
Kenjo's Kiosk to physically check in/ out
We are launching an exciting new feature for you: the Kiosk. This feature is Kenjo's flexible solution for allowing your employees to physically self-check in/out when they start/finish their work days at your organization. All you need is a tablet/ smartphone/ desktop at your physical location to open and use the Kiosk. Here are just a few of the benefits you will derive from using this new feature:
- Two new methods to check in-out: via a unique PIN code or QR code
- Full transparency to register who logged in, when and from where
- Easy-to-set up process and configuration with one URL to access the application: kiosk.kenjo.io
- Multiple case scenarios: for frontline employees (even those without smartphones) and for employees working in an office
Updates to your company calendar
With this product update, we have made a few changes:
- Introducing calendar settings - Now, under Settings > Calendar > Settings, you can configure multiple settings for your company calendar.
- Hide past time-off in calendar - If this option is enabled, the calendar will only show current and upcoming time off types. This function was already there, we simply moved it from the time off settings to the calendar settings.
- Enable/disable calendar export – Allow your employees to sync Kenjo time offs into an external calendar, or deactivate the possibility to export calendars.
- Show private time off types as 'Away' - By default, private time off types will be shown as 'Away' in the exported calendars. Disable this option if you don't want to show private time off types at all in the exported calendars.
- Renaming calendar section - Because of the new calendar settings section, we have renamed the section to set up bank holidays to avoid confusion. Under Settings > Public Holidays, you can now add your holidays within a cool, upgraded interface.
Shiftplan - Now even more scalable for your company
We understand that as your operations grow with multiple teams, the shift scheduling can no longer be a one-person job. That’s why we are announcing:
- Availability for Standard Manager role - So far, only Admins or HR Admins could manage Shiftplan. Now, your colleagues with the Manager profile can share the workload for larger teams. This means that multiple Shift planners can plan, inform and adapt the capacity plan and shiftplan of their own teams independently. Learn more.
- New breaktime configuration - You can now adapt Shiftplan to your company specific breaktime rules. Under Shiftplan > Settings, we have added a new section: Shift rules. Within this section, decide whether breaks should be deducted from the shift duration or not. Learn more.
Time off - Adjust carry over days
As you might have read in previous emails from our Account Managers, we recommend that employees in your organization request, process and approve time offs before the cycle ends (which, for the majority of our customers, is on the 31st of December) so the carry over days for next year are reflected accurately. However, since we know that unexpected changes might happen, we have added a new way to adjust the carry-over days manually. Visit this article to know how.
Lend us your voice and join our user testing program
It is very important to us that all our features are 100% user-friendly and cater to your needs. That is why we would love to invite you to join our user testing program! With signing up, you get the exciting opportunity to be amongst the first to try out our newest features and give us your opinion and valuable feedback. This way, you can help shape Kenjo to fit all your requirements! Have we sparked your interest? Then click here to join our user testing program today!
This month, we are here to tell you about our Cookies. Ever wonder why you frequently get logged out of Kenjo? It is for your own security. By having to log back into your account after ending a session, we make sure that your sensitive company information is protected from third parties. Our cookies are configured to expire automatically, according to security guidelines, and with the goal to keep your data safe. Visit our Cookies Management at Kenjo article to learn more!
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article