We are very excited that you are reading these lines because this product update is long and juicy. So let's skip the intros and get right into it! ?
On our journey to keep improving our Shiftplan capabilities and help you save as much time as possible, we have added performance, UX and feature improvements –especially useful for companies with lengthy shift plans! If you are on your way to scale your organization or are already a big company, we got your back!
- Performance and UX improvements
- We reduced the loading time of 4000+ shift cards from 12 seconds to less than 3 seconds.
- For a summarized view, you can now collapse open and scheduled shifts. In the role layout, the roles are already automatically collapsed for companies with more than 15 employees using Shiftplan.
- In both layouts, you will now have an option to go directly to the top using an easy access arrow.
- Feature improvements. With this new release, you can now:
- Plan and copy shifts from one day to many (up to 30 days), from one week to multiple weeks, and from multiple weeks to multiple weeks (e.g. copy an entire month).
- Apply filters for locations, roles and employees and then copy selectively.
- Copy published, draft or open shifts.
- Create shifts in bulk with weekly repeat options to plan years in advance.
- Shuffle between calendar weeks easily with a new calendar dropdown.
- Easier navigation from Shiftplan to employee profiles.
Reporting is essential to monitor the performance of your business and make informed decisions. That's why we keep improving all the reports you can extract from Kenjo. This time, we have focused on the reports belonging to three different features:
- Dashboards: We have added two new time off dashboards –Holidays time off request by day, and Holidays time off request by month, which will show you the total hours in a certain period of time that your employees have requested or submitted as off (e.g. sick leave or holidays)
- Reports: Under Analytics > Reports > Work Schedules, there are two new columns to see the tracked shifts categories, and the time off's that your employees have taken.
- Attendance export: We have also added two columns in the PDF file that you can export with the attendance summary of each employee - one column indicates when was the last modified date of an attendance entry, and the other if the attendance entry was approved.
Alongside a new payroll feature landing page, we have additionally added a preview screen for the DATEV payroll integration where you can review all the master employee data and variable data in a clear table. We have also added a payroll period progress bar, and a new closed payroll page for DATEV payroll. This is a major update that will make a HUGE difference in your payroll management experience.
With our performance review tool, you are able to stay on top of your employees’ overall performance, whether they reach their goals, fulfill their duty towards the company, or meet their managers’ expectations. With this new release, you are now able to:
- Export evaluations - Print out an evaluation form before and/or after it has been filled out in the View Form. This allows the managers in your company to bring a physical copy to one-on-one meetings without having to rely on computers.
- Include numeric values - Create questions and evaluate your employees’ performance using a numeric value. This comes especially in handy when examining your employee’s sales numbers.
Remember that employees can choose a category when checking-in on Desktop? Now this feature is also available in mobile! With this new update, employees can track their time more precisely when working on multiple projects, by simply checking in and out of different categories within the work day.
New options to create open positions
What used to be a very basic feature, has been expanded to include additional formatting options. The employees with access to the Job Configuration tab will now be able to change the font, use different colors, and add images and videos amongst other things to job descriptions. Additionally, they would be able to copy and paste custom HTML content from the browser directly into the Job Description window.
Coming soon: Time off improvements
We didn't want to end this email before giving you a heads-up about one of Kenjo's biggest updates for 2022! We know that the end of the year is a particularly stressful time for you as an HR professional, especially when it comes to time off requests and carry over days. That is why we are happy to announce that the next releases in terms of time off will make this process much easier for you. In the coming months, you will see new settings that will improve your experience and avoid any additional manual work you have done up to this point.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article