Kenjo offers the flexibility of creating multiple work schedules for your organization. You can create a list of shift schedule templates that can be assigned to the employees based on their nature of work.
Please follow the next steps to create a work schedule template:
- Go to Settings > Features > Attendance
- Click on Settings
- Under General, click Work Schedules > Add Template
- Fill the form to define the template features
- Click Save Schedule
The template form needs the following elements to be filled:
1. Add a name: Specify a name for the work schedule template
2. Select when to start using the schedule: Select a date from when the work schedule should start functioning (Note: Start date can't be edited in an existing schedule template)
3. Select active work days: You can set the working days by clicking on the bubble days
4. Expected hours per day: you can choose two types of work schedules:
- Flexible: Simply define the total of hours per each selected working day
- Fixed: Allow to define specific working tracks per each selected working day
5. Select hours per each active workday: You get two different time formats to fill depending on Flexible or Fixed work schedule:
- Flexible: Fill the Expected Hours for the active work days in HH:MM format E.g. 08:00 for 8 hours (Note: The maximum value that can be set is 23 hours 59 minutes)
- Fixed: Fill the Expected Hours for the active work days in 24-hour format E.g. 18:30 for 6:30 PM. Under Fixed work schedule option, you can create multiple work schedules for the same day as shown in the image below
6. Employees assigned to this work schedule template
- Option 1: Activate Include all employees
- Option 2: You can manually search for an employee and add them to this work schedule template
To further manage the templates that you created, please refer to the article Managing work schedule templates.
Note: You can also save a template and keep it in the system, without assigning it to anyone.