One of the most important steps to start using Kenjo is to import your employee data. The employee data will be reflected in the Employee Profiles, with different sections and fields that will help you automate your HR processes.
To import your employee data via Excel, please follow the instructions below step by step:
- Download the excel spreadsheet attached to this article.
- Fill out the Excel with the instructions from the videos in this article.
- The page "Employees" needs to be filled out, but the rest of the pages are optional.
- Upload the Excel to your Kenjo account under the menu item Smart Docs.
- Let us know - reach out to your account manager or to email@example.com
We will afterward process the data for you and inform you via email as soon as all your employees' data has been imported.
Note: When you download the template, do not reorder, delete or add any columns. For the import to properly work, the structure sheet needs to stay as it is.
Video: How to fill out the Employee data template
- You can always create Employee Profiles manually. Find instructions on how to manually create your employees in Kenjo in the article Create a new employee profile.
- Please be aware of the fact that, with manual creation, every employee immediately receives an invitation email from Kenjo. If you don't want this to happen, let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org