You can personalize all settings to manage, evaluate, and build transparency around candidate applications! Go to Settings > Recruiting > Settings > Candidate and follow the next steps:
You can manage all information that you consider important regarding an applicant in the category candidate fields.
There are several default fields but you can also add new customized fields that suit your requirements by clicking on (+) ADD CUSTOM FIELDS FOR CANDIDATE. Add a name and a Field type. This can be, for example, the potential start date or salary expectations.
The information added to this field will stay the same if the candidate has applied to several job openings.
You can also customize the fields for specific jobs by clicking on (+) ADD CUSTOM FIELDS FOR CANDIDATE IN SPECIFIC JOB OPENING. This can be, for example, the tech stack for the job posting developer (m/f/d).
The information added in this field is connected only to the job opening that the candidate is applying for. Therefore, you can store different data for the same candidate if he has applied to different job positions.
All of the fields which you have created can also be used simultaneously in the candidate view on your career site.
Types of customized fields:
- Boolean value: Use this field if the only possible answer you expect is a “yes” or “no”. You hereby create a checkbox that can be checked later.
- Date: To ensure that the entered date is displayed correctly for different local preferences (e.g. American vs. German spelling), it is best to use the Date field.
- Email: Use this field if you want to enter an email address for the applicant.
- List: If you want to make sure that only certain values are entered in a field, you need to create a list. By doing so, you can determine which answers can be selected later.
- Number: This field accepts all kinds of numbers.
- Text field: If you need space for more information, you can also add a text field. Up to 1000 characters can be entered here.
- Automatic number: This type of field can be used to generate an automatic numbering. Fields with this type will automatically increase by 1 for each new record. Choose the format (several examples are shown in the table) and, of course, the starting number. If you check the option "Generate automatic number for existing records" all existing records will get a value automatically. If you don't check it, all records created up to now will get the new field without value and it won't be able to be edited later because it is read-only.
Scorecards should help you and your team to assess your applicants objectively. At the end of an assessment and based on the scorecards, Kenjo will show you how well the candidate fits the position. This makes your decision a lot easier!
Moreover, the evaluation of the sections and skills helps you to create a concrete requirement profile for the job opening.
To add scorecards, go to SCORECARDS and click on (+) ADD SCORECARD
Add the name of the position, the sections that correspond to each step of the interview process, and finally the skills you are measuring. Here is an example:
To get an even better overview of the applicant profile at first glance, you can add different tags by clicking on (+) ADD TAG. You can delete them by clicking on the BIN button.
Add all tags relevant to your recruiting process and assign them to the applicants later.
In order to work transparently in the event of a rejection, you can create all possible reasons for rejection in this menu item. You can edit or delete them by clicking on the "pencil" and "bin" buttons respectively.
Kenjo allows you to automatically remove the information of a candidate after a certain amount of time after rejection has passed. Turn the toggle on to activate the option and personalize after how many days you want to delete candidates. You can also choose to either anonymize data or delete it permanently.
- If you choose to anonymize the data, the system will delete all person-related data and assign a random ID number to the first name, last name, and email for statistics purposes. We recommend this option to not affect your recruiting reports.
- If you choose to delete the data, the system will remove all candidates' data completely.
You can learn more by visiting our article Delete candidates' data.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article