We hope you're having a great summer, whether you're at home, at the office, or at the beach! For this release, we've put together a fresh set of updates of our main features and some new additions we hope you’ll enjoy. Here we go!
✈️ Time off
- Prevent negative balance: Until now, employees can request time off whether they have enough balance or not. You can now rule out this possibility: just edit your time off policy and deactivate this toggle. With this change, your employees can't go into a negative balance anymore
Help: Create time off types and policies
Widget "My Colleagues"
We've replaced our My Team widget with an updated version: My Colleagues!
My Colleagues allows you to pick which groups of employees will appear in the home widget for you and your employees, so you can ensure everyone stays up to date with the relevant people! By default, the My Colleagues widget will show:
- all employees in your department
- your manager, if you have one
Customize the behavior of this widget by going to Settings > My colleagues > Settings, and selecting all groups of employees you want to enable.
Help: Understanding My colleagues widget
Thanks to our latest additions to this module you'll be able to personalize every detail of your Performance Review process:
- Edit the default email notifications of your Reviews to adapt them to your tone of voice and style
- Set a maximum number of nominations in your Peer reviews
- A new Reminder functionality in the Overview page will let you send a reminder email to those participants who have not completed their reviews yet
Help: Create a Performance review
- Notification for mentions: Until now it was easy to miss that a colleague had mentioned you in a comment about a candidate.
To ensure you're always up to date, we added a new Filter and a new Recipient in our Workflows feature.
This will allow you to set up a notification that alerts you (and your colleagues) whenever you are mentioned in a comment.
Make sure to check our Helpcenter article on Workflows to learn how to set up this workflow.
Help: Workflows and Email templates for Recruiting
Wage Equality report
Equality of opportunity is one of the core principles which define us in Kenjo. We have developed a Wage equality report, now available in the Reports section of the feature Analytics.
- The Wage equality report will offer you a complete overview of the wage distribution in your company.
- You can group employees that perform similar jobs to compare salaries and identify any possible gaps.
Help: Understand Dashboards
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article