TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Personal profile
- Compensation tab
- Attendance tab
- Payroll tab
- Performance tab
Note: Check out this video on how to assess the employee profile in Kenjo!
Every employee has a public profile which all of their co-workers can view. The public profile shows the employee display name, picture, position, who he or she reports to, and their office, team, department and division, if any. Optionally, the employee can fill out the bio and allow their co-workers to get to know them a little better. From this menu, any employee can send a public shoutout that will be displayed in the home page!
Note: As an Admin or HR Admin, you can access to the employee's personal document section or time off directly from their public profile. However, other employees will not be able to see this section.
Note: You can always create new employee fields. To do so, follow the instructions explained in this article.
On the right-hand side of the personal tab, you can see the profile actions that you can take from the employees' personal profile. These actions will depend on many functionalities that you might or might have not set up at this point.
- If you use DATEV, you can see the fields corresponding to the export.
- Under TRIGGER WORKFLOW, you can trigger a pre-set workflow for this employee. When clicking on the option, you will find a list of all the workflows that you have created.
- You can also enable/disable attendance tracking.
- If you added the employee's personal work email when created his/her profile, you can change it by clickig on CHANGE WORK EMAIL
- If after activating your employees, they did not receive the email invitation OR you added them manually without activating them when creating their profile, use the option ACTIVATE EMPLOYEE to email them with a link to activate their account.
- Lastly, you can activate Shiftplan.
What else can I do from the personal profile of an employee?
In the personal profile of an employee, you can set up an email signature and view the history.
You can also add an email signature to the employee's profile. This email signature would appear as the employee's signature whenever they send an email from Kenjo. This is usually the case when contacting candidates through our recruiting module. For example, you can add an email signature to your personal profile. Then, when you communicate with your candidates in Recruiting > Inbox, you can add your email signature to the email automatically. See the example below:
Finally, you can view the history of actions that you, as an Admin or HR Admin, or the employee have performed in their personal profile.
In the compensation tab, you can manage your employee’s salary. Visit this article to learn more: Add Employee compensation.
If you have activated time recording for the specific employee, you will find an overview of the recorded times in this area. Visit this articles to know more: View Attendance summary of an employee
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article