As you know, you can create several types of Tasks in Kenjo. These tasks come from Recruiting, Meetings, and Workflows. In this article, you will learn how to manage the Tasks that come from Recruiting. There are three sections where Recruiting Tasks appear:
- Recruiting Overview: Under Recruiting > Overview > My tasks
- Candidate page: Under Recruiting > Candidates > Candidate name > My Tasks
- Quick Review screen: Under Candidates > Candidate Profile > REVIEW > Tasks
Go to Recruiting > Overview > My tasks. Here you will find an overview of all the tasks that have been assigned to you. The widget shows you a quick overview of the assignee, the creator, and the candidate to which this task is concerning, plus the due date. To learn more about this widget, visit our article Understand Recruiting widgets.
Candidate page screen
When reviewing a candidate, you can create tasks for the rest of the Hiring team. To do so, follow the next steps:
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates and choose a candidate profile you are reviewing
- Click on TASKS > NEW TASK
- Fill in the information about the task including Task title, Assignee, and Due date
- Click on ADD
- Take into consideration that if you click on CANCEL, the new task will be deleted
- If you would like to modify the task, make sure you click on UPDATE. Otherwise, the changes will not be saved.
Quick Review screen
You can also create Tasks from the Quick Review screen. This is especially useful if you are evaluating the content of an application (CV, cover letters, letter of recommendations, certificates, etc). In fact, the REVIEW button is only visible if the candidate has attached a document to their application.
Go to Recruiting > Candidates > Candidate profile > REVIEW. You will be able to see a Tasks section.
From this view, you are able to do exactly the same as in the Candidate page screen (Create, edit, assign, and delete a task).